Take Bat

UK Charts

Eidos will no doubt be popping corks today – Batman: Arkham Asylum has gone straight to the top of the chart. 55% of copies sold were on Xbox 360 and the remaining 45% on PlayStation 3. The PC version isn’t out for a few weeks yet. For some reason Lego Batman has gone back into the top 10 too, up from #12 to #9.

There’s only one new entry in the top 40 – Fallout 3: Game Add On Pack #2 at a respectable #20.

It looks like G-Force is this week’s biggest faller, down from #13 to #22.

Matt Gander

Matt is Games Asylum's most prolific writer, having produced a non-stop stream of articles since 2001. A retro collector and bargain hunter, his knowledge has been found in the pages of tree-based publication Retro Gamer.

Post navigation