Mar 15
By Matt Gander In UK Charts No Comments

UK Charts

I’ve lost count of the amount of new releases going straight to the top of the chart this year. Square-Enix’s Final Fantasy XIII is the latest to do so and has pushed Battlefield: Bad Company 2 to #2. It’s the fastest selling game of the year and 54% of copies sold were on PlayStation 3 with the remainder (46%, for those poor at maths) on Xbox 360.

Ben 10: Alien Force – Vilgax Attacks is the 2nd highest new entry at #13, managing to even outsell popular PC thing Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II which goes in at #14. With the movie now out the apparently very good (even EDGE liked it) Alice and Wonderland jumps in at #34 while Sonic dashes in one place behind with Sonic Classic Collection on DS.

Predictably, PSP-exclusives Fat Princess and Eye of Judgment: Legends don’t get a look in. Sony only has themselves to blame…



Published Monday 15th March 2010 by Games Asylum


Tags:
About the Author
Matt Gander

Matt Gander

Matt is Games Asylum's most prolific writer, having produced a non-stop stream of articles for the site since 2001. A retro collector and bargain hunter, his knowledge has been found in the pages of tree-based publication Retro Gamer.

© 2001-2017 Games Asylum